Differences between Factory and Hybrid
- Uses at least 4 scans with different light directions, left + right scan for accurate color information, plus one additional angle scan.
- The process is fast, provides reliable absolute height information, and a correct reproduction of edges and discontinuities. Compared to a calculation in Factory without Hybrid, the dynamic range is much higher with a simultaneously very good resolution of details.
- Requires 4 scans with different light directions and a left + right scan for accurate color information.
- With this approach, many details are captured at low resolution.
- The calculation process is faster, the dynamic range is lower than Hybrid, discontinuities and jumps appear smoothened.