With the CRUSE Image Manager, you can bring large scans to the web and mobile devices in seconds.
The CRUSE Image Manager consists of a server component as well as web and mobile applications.
Thanks to our intelligent streaming technology, only relevant data is transmitted to the viewer. In addition, the image data is stored in several resolutions and compressed. The result: scans with several gigabytes can be displayed on mobile devices or on the web without delay.
- Navigation in scans of any size: Zoom on mobile devices and web
- Manage scans with a simple web interface
- Categorize into groups and define tags
- Users and rights management: Set access rights for images and users
- Optional link for downloading scans
3D Viewer Features
With the 3D-Viewer option for the Image Manager, users can also bring 3D structure scans with gloss from CRUSE Factory to the customer. The CRUSE Image Manager 3D Viewer integrates easily into your website and displays your scan in 3D.
- 3D rotation, zoom
- Pivoting light source
- Support for mobile browsers and gestures
CRUSE Technologies GmbH
53343 Wachtberg, Germany
Telefon: +49 228 933975-0
Telefax: +49 228 933975-29